HLTA and Teaching Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» test topic
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm by caffeine needed

» LEARNING SUPPORT POSIITON INTERVIEW
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:07 pm by caffeine needed

» Welcome to Teaching Support
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:51 pm by caffeine needed

» Newbie to the forum
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm by caffeine needed

» Evidence for standards
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 pm by caffeine needed

» HLTA portfolio evidence
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:53 pm by caffeine needed

» hlta standard 1
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 pm by caffeine needed

» Sorry Folks x
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 pm by caffeine needed

» Level 3 optional unit Support children and young people during transitions.
Every Child Matters Help Please.. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm by Lil Miss Sunshine

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of HLTA and Teaching Support on your social bookmarking website

Every Child Matters Help Please..

3 posters

Go down

Every Child Matters Help Please.. Empty Every Child Matters Help Please..

Post by Foxie79 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi, I am in my first year of my Fda in learning support, my current essay has brought me to a stand still.

I am writing an essay about Every Child Matters and how its eradication will impact in my setting, as I am writing other than the obvious signs that the site has now been closed and the ECM is now archived content there is nothing official to say its no longer law to follow it.

In my school although it is no longer mentioned in any policies we are still using the reworded principles of ECM and we still have extended provision and nothing has really changed but under inspection of new safeguarding guidence documents on the DfE website it would appear that the affect new guidence will have is on childrens attainement as once we have followed our procedures if i have read the DfE document correctly Mr Gove is seperating services again so all we can do following guidence is report any issues around safeguarding and hope childrens services follow them though, if they are not followed though the effect will be on the childs education/ attainment.

Am I off course?

Advice would be really appriciated and I'm happy to be told if I am not understanding correctly.

thank you in advance  silent pale

Foxie79

Back to top Go down

Every Child Matters Help Please.. Empty Re: Every Child Matters Help Please..

Post by caffeine needed Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm

I dont want to read and run. I'm afraid I havent read the document concerned as at the moment trying to get my head around the new curriculum is taking centre stage in my life.
I will have an ask at work tomorrow to see if our child protection people can give me some pointers
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Not working in a school setting any more I am not sure on this but will ask
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

https://teachingsupport.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum