HLTA and Teaching Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» test topic
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm by caffeine needed

» LEARNING SUPPORT POSIITON INTERVIEW
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:07 pm by caffeine needed

» Welcome to Teaching Support
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:51 pm by caffeine needed

» Newbie to the forum
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm by caffeine needed

» Evidence for standards
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 pm by caffeine needed

» HLTA portfolio evidence
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:53 pm by caffeine needed

» hlta standard 1
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 pm by caffeine needed

» Sorry Folks x
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 pm by caffeine needed

» Level 3 optional unit Support children and young people during transitions.
Support children and young people during transition in their lives EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm by Lil Miss Sunshine

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of HLTA and Teaching Support on your social bookmarking website

Support children and young people during transition in their lives

3 posters

Go down

Support children and young people during transition in their lives Empty Support children and young people during transition in their lives

Post by Teafortwo Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi, please can anyone help, I'm really stuck? I have some questions that I really struggling with:
3.1Explain the support available for children and young people going through transitions.
3.2Explain the legal frameworks, organisational procedures, and referral routes to ensure integrated working for children and young people going through transition.
4.6Explain when and how to refer children and young people to others within the setting or in other agencies should further support be necessary.

I need to complete this unit within the next week, so any ideas would be grateful.

Teafortwo

Back to top Go down

Support children and young people during transition in their lives Empty Re: Support children and young people during transition in their lives

Post by caffeine needed Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 pm

mmm 3.1 are things like learning mentors, support staff and then there would be other outside agencies like bereavement councilling
3.2 cant tthink sorry
4.6 is about when you cant help a child so you refer to e.g. senco I would explain your schools procedures for doing this and your senco should be able to explain how she then gets outside agencies involved (at my school it is the senco's responsibility to refer children
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Support children and young people during transition in their lives Empty Re: Support children and young people during transition in their lives

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

3.1 Think who would support them through nursery to reception, primary school to high school. As helen has said learning mentors, teachers, support assistants, behaviour support, bereavement counselling.
3.2 SEN code of practice, Common assessment framework, etc
4.6 Policy and procedures in your setting. What happens when a child is being referred? SENCo, support services etc.

Good luck
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

https://teachingsupport.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down