HLTA and Teaching Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» test topic
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 pm by caffeine needed

» LEARNING SUPPORT POSIITON INTERVIEW
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:07 pm by caffeine needed

» Welcome to Teaching Support
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:51 pm by caffeine needed

» Newbie to the forum
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 pm by caffeine needed

» Evidence for standards
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 pm by caffeine needed

» HLTA portfolio evidence
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:53 pm by caffeine needed

» hlta standard 1
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 pm by caffeine needed

» Sorry Folks x
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 pm by caffeine needed

» Level 3 optional unit Support children and young people during transitions.
What sort of day have you had - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm by Lil Miss Sunshine

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of HLTA and Teaching Support on your social bookmarking website

What sort of day have you had

+7
Daniel
Peridot
Gracie
Daisycat
mrsp
Lil Miss Sunshine
caffeine needed
11 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

What sort of day have you had - Page 9 Empty Re: What sort of day have you had

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 am

oh dear Gracie big hugs ans same to you Daniel xx

My mouth feels like I have been ten rounds with Mike Tyson xxx but the last time I have to go for evasive intervention Very Happy
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

https://teachingsupport.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hufflepup Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi guys, sounds like everyone is going through a lot of hassle at this time, and it is one of the busiest times in schools.....I keep popping in to keep up with everyone's news. Well done LMS. .. You really are amazing the way you just dusty yourself down and get on with things....I have been walkingwithyou in trepidation to and from college , gosh didn't you do we'll... What a smile you will have when the dental work is done, I'm sure the pain will be worth it ..
Caffeine how are things withyou? Did they sort the medication change...or did you convince them to leave it?
Lindylou . We won't be able to see you at Christmas with all this slinky weight loss.. You and LMS are doing so well... Good luck with your diet Grace. Hope the fasting thing works. Hope the access goes away and you don't get anymore dental problems. Daniel hope you have agood weekend .
I have been flying back and forward to Scotland every Friday/Sunday night since half term as my mum collapsed and lost the power of her legs due tow viral infection , and has been in hospital since.. Shame as my sister and I spent the half term decorating her flat all the way through! Hopefully we will get her out next weekend and try her inherent own house , with care put in ..
Good luck this week everyone ..hope it's not too hectic
Hufflepup
Hufflepup
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeine needed Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

good grief what a time you are having. The medication is been changed but only to the trade name of epanutin phenytoin so it's the same thing will see how it goes. just wondering if whgat happened to your mum is what happened to Sarah
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Hufflepup, so sorry to hear about your mum, hope you find her improving this weekend. You must be exhausted! I know how tiring I find it, travelling down to Worthing to my dad every other weekend - but that's nothing compared to flying to Scotland every weekend. Hope you are fitting in some 'me' time for yourself somewhere along the way.
If it's not our kids we are worrying about, it's our parents................!! Take care and love to you and your mum x

Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsp Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh gosh Liz what a tense time you are having !! I really hope your mum will soon be on the mend .
Love to you all and take care xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mrsp
mrsp
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Awww Liz big hugs honey and hope she is on the mend soon xx make sure you get a bit of time to yourself to relax and breathe xx

We had Ella over night last night. Whirlwind hit the house and died when she had gone home! Phew! She is totally dry during the day, not bad as she has just hit two and a half. She can chatter for England and when looking through the argos catalogue told her Grump after he pointed out bags and I quote 'no Grumpy, silly, suitcases!' Pmsl!! She is soo funny Very Happy
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Monday comes around very quickly doesn't it?!
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hufflepup Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks everyone for the good wishes . Still not walking other own yet, but hopefully will be better if we get her back inner own surroundings, fingers crossed. Flew back early as it was my sons birthday today and we went out for a family lunch with my grandchildren too..sothatwas my time!
Ella sounds sooo much fun LMS ! I bet you miss her when she has gone xx
SadlyDaniel Monday comes much too quickly !
Hufflepup
Hufflepup
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:06 am

Too quick Daniel! Like you Liz I enjoy time with family so I bet you had lots of fun and was able to relax. Ella is a giggle and comes out with some corkers, very independent and knows what she wants.

Stay dry today folks and wrap up, winter is well and truly here Sad Hopefully none of you are affected by the flooding that is blighting so many this week. Stay safe x
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsp Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 am

Hi ! horrendous flooding down here in Somerset,but luckily our house is well above sea level so if we flooded then everyone would be in trouble !!!
We actually have sun and blue sky here now but the damage has been done to the miles of farm land and railway lines still well underwater.

Im in madness mode as im trying to finish 2 essays that are both due in on the same day !!! one for dyslexia and one for childhood reading and lit !!

I also have 2 x 45 min exams this evening for gcse english heaven help me !!
mrsp
mrsp
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeine needed Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:35 pm

dreadful day I've lost my memory stick and the whole day has been a complete wash out why did I not save my work elsewhere as well?
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Caffeine - sorry you've had such a rough day and hope you find the memory stick. I'm rubbish at saving stuff anywhere else and constantly worry about losing mine. Technology's not always so great!

Gracie

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsp Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh no Helen ! I have been through this before and know how helpless it makes you feel ! xxxxxx
I have now got to the stage of copying everything at least 3 times -I email it to myself and copy it onto 2 different sticks .
I had a busy day -tutorial this morning,then visiting my friend who is still recovering from her operation.Then popped to my parents house to see some relatives before picking up my nephew from school,shopping and cooking dinner ! no uni work done today .
My ball gown is ready for collection after being taken in whoop whoop !
mrsp
mrsp
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 am

Aww Helen I know how you feel and is why I always email myself now and I know it will always be there in my sent box xx

Wow! Linda you are doing so well, we won't recognise you when we see you next x
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsp Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:46 am

Lol Cindy,dont think there is any danger of me losing too much as i like my food too much !!!
I loved having my nephew after school yesterday,he is 12 and sooo gorgeous. Great big cheeky grin as he walked to my car (My sister was on a course so couldnt collect him from school ) 12 miles from their house.Whole point of me collecting him was to interview him for my lit module -totally forgot in all the excitement -numpty or what ??
I have 2 lectures today =both really boring -yawn ¬
Weigh in this evening,not expecting a loss today but after having my ball gown altered Im not too worried as it may not fit if i go any further .
I felt sooo guilty yesterday after collecting my nephew we went shopping for Tea and I had 2 massive pizzas in my trolley when there in front of me was my slimming world mentor,heaven knows why I felt so guilty cos I havent eaten pizza since way back in July before starting SW!!!! how dozy is that ??!!Mind you my oh always llaughs cos I look guilty as I walk through customs -with nothing !!!!
mrsp
mrsp
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeine needed Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm

well done folks on the weight loss. I have found my memory stick!!! it is now on a lanyard around my neck (when not in a computer) the lanyard is a bright yellow atl one which arrived for me at work today. Cant lose it now
she says till the next time
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsp Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh brilliant Helen sooo glad you found it !!! just dont wear it in the bath !!!

I stayed the same at SW tonight which is actually good as I collected my ball gown this morning as I had to have major alterations in the boob area to stop it slipping down (oooh too much information !)
Anyway it now fits perfectly and I dont have time to get it altered againlol
so happy to maintain for a week or 2 then go full pelt to lose the remaining 4 lbs to target by christmas.
Im 1500 words through my study of a reader essay so not too bad .
Still have the dyslexia one to do before a week on wed !!!eeek
mrsp
mrsp
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 am

Phew what a relief Helen and like Linda said don't wear it in the bath or while you are sleeping.

Well done again Linda and yes don't lose any more until after you have worn it again Very Happy

So glad it is Thursday, I am shattered this week. It is full on. New learners, building work in the new part downstairs and it has to be finished by Wednesday next week as we have VIP's coming round to look at the whole of the building.

I am going away this weekend for a much needed break to Cheltenham, hoping it doesn't snow down there or I may not get back home on Monday lol
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsp Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 am

Hey Cindy thats not that far from me ! have a great weekend ! xxxxx

mrsp
mrsp
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeine needed Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

have a good weekend Cindy
You are getting on well Linda
Nearly Friday I'm looking forward to the weekend
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Peridot Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm having a right nightmare at the moment with my money. I normally religiously pay everything off as soon as i get paid. For some reason this month and last month seem to have been a nightmare. I forgot to pay my credit card for october.... so i have a whopper of a bill on top of christmas plus late payment charges! So that's a major headache at the moment. been sitting here most of the evening trying to work out how much to pay off this month and how much to pay when i'm paid again in dec... and hopefully then it's all gone and i still have some cash for xmas presents!

Work has been ok... well this week has been ok. Last week was horrendous. We all had a huge row with our line manager. Rather our line manager was exceptionally rude to people in our team. Not good really!

The library is starting to come together. The dewey decimal system is a nightmare to get my head round. I'm shelving everything i find in number order but to be honest it doesn't seem to flow right. Some of the stuff there is so so old it's ancient! I might ask her tomorrow if she can organise me going to another local school to have a quick look at their library and see how they organise it. I sat down and tried to get my head round the computer system and everything it does but i gave up in the end! lol!

Hope everyone is ok and sorry for not being around.. it's been mad here recently. x x

Peridot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

We all are busy Tracey so don't worry hun and I hope you get your budget sorted.

Yay Friday tomorrow and a meal with the GMB gang, then home to pack suitcase and off on my travels Saturday morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and next time Linda we will meet up Very Happy
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeine needed Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Tracey wish I could give you some time but we are so far away
sorry about the money hassles.
I have my credit card company automatically take the lowest ammount necessary every month and I pay the rest myself because I'm so forgetful.
Dewey is really difficult to get your head round. I find History difficult to classify and even our teacher with a degree in Hisory gave up and said she didnt understand it
Can you not contact junior librariuan they have a cd telling you all it does
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Miss Sunshine Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:32 am

On the train sat in first class with free wifi! Nice and warm and quiet here. Have a great weekend folks x
Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeine needed Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 am

I've been sent home with an icky chest. The lack of voice I could get round the inability to breathe is another matter. I'm sat here caked in vick with honey and lemon drink, strepsils and cough medicine. non of em working yet
caffeine needed
caffeine needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum